Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Lifetime Sankalpa - Ascending the Chakra Verbs


  • Muladhara - I am 
  • Svadisthana - I feel 
  • Manipura - I do 
  • Anahata - I love
  • Visuddha - I speak
  • Ajna - I see
  • Sahasrara - I understand

The Verbs of the Chakras all sound very simple, but there is a lifetime of meditation involved in actually ascending them.

Below, I have added a few thoughts to each.  Do that for yourself

  • One Chakra at a time
  • Explore my thoughts
  • Add your own thoughts
  • See what arises

Muladhara - I am - my Foundation - my Tribe - Material World - Existence


Svadisthana - I feel - I Sense I Am a Separate Physical Being - I Hold a Place of My Own

Manipura - I do - I Have Power - I Have Control 

Anahata - I love - I Accept & Love Myself - I Accept & Love Others

Visuddha - I speak - Communication - Express Self - Trust Others

Ajna - I see - Trust Intuition - Develop Insight - Release Negative Thoughts

Sahasrara - I understand - Knowingness - Connection to the Infinite



No comments:

Post a Comment