Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Falling into Aquarius


Falling into Aquarius



It is Fall … and here we are on the verge of the Age of Aquarius.    It has been a long time coming, but 11.11.11 is almost here … you can almost see the Light!!!  
The Yogis will tell us that we are also just emerging from the Kali Yuga … the Dark Times … into the Light!!!
The Mayans would have told you that we are entering the last year they recorded in their calendar … I’m planning on a large birthday celebration next year, since it appears that my birthday in 2012 is the last date on the Mayan Calendar.
I know there has been a lot of negative speculation about “the end of the world”, etc., and that will always be the case until the actual “end of the world” which I expect will be not with a bang but a whimper a la T.S. Eliot.    I think the dawning of the Age of Aquarius is all about a huge paradigm shift.   Human Beings will come to act out of conscience and consciousness in the world.   The division in the world between “Have” and “Have Not” folks will fade away … we will no longer abuse and misuse the world.
I won’t see the actual age of Aquarius arrive … I read varying reports of 38 to 138 years til its arrival … too long for me to wait.   But the glow of the dawn will be pretty fine!!!

Namaste’

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment